Pages

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Psalm 23 - Song by Jason Upton



Back in January, when test results were still unknown, Mom woke very early in
the morning with words from the 23rd Psalm passing through her mind.
"Yea though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear
no evil; for Thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff comfort me."

Surprised at this particular verse, yet Mom was amazed at God's personal communication.
Peace & comfort flooded her heart and she drifted back to sleep.

Enjoy this beautiful song.

1 comment:

  1. Rachel,

    I love this song. In my new job I travel a lot and listen to the Message on the radio...many of my favorite songs are played daily. Really keeps the spirits up even in our normal - daily lives.

    Many hugs to you and your family. Lisa Morris

    ReplyDelete