Pages

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Mark's Email of Encouragement


I just got off the phone with Dad. I don't know what you're feeling now, but I know that I am still processing all the information. I love you, you are so strong, and with the amazing love and support around you we can get through this.

I attached my favorite photo I've taken. I made it my desktop image. On an artsy-fartys note I think the photo makes me think of what you might be experiencing today. You are the rock tower in the center. Dark clouds around the tower represent the current diagnosis, not raining yet, but maybe. Yet through this your face is warmed by love from God, and love from your family and friends, represented by the sun. The tower has many other towers around it, representing the many people that have walked this road before you, and can support and encourage you with their shared experiences. The photo was taken by me from the road 5 miles away, representing my physical distance to Indiana, yet in touch through many forms of communication, love, and prayer.

We climbed the left side of the tallest tower, named the Titan, which is fitting; you are the Titan.

Be strong Mom. I love you,

Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment